This online module has been designed in five distinct learning segments, linked below this overview.
- Learning Segment 1: Introduction to SEL
- Learning Segment 2: Embedding SEL Schoolwide
- Learning Segment 3: Creating a Professional Culture Based on SEL
- Learning Segment 4: Integrating SEL into Culturally Responsive Classrooms
- Learning Segment 5: Identifying and Selecting Evidence-Based Programs
If this is your first time visiting this Moodle site, you will need to set up a free account so you can log in and self-enroll in each module.
Attribution License (CC BY)
Except where otherwise noted, the SEL Online Education Modules by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If this work is adapted, note the substantive changes and re-title, removing any OSPI logos. Provide the following attribution: “This resource was adapted from SEL Online Education Modules developed by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction. Access the original work on the OSPI Student Support website.”
We also ask that you apply an open license to the new derivative work, with the least restrictive open license possible that is not in conflict with existing licenses. This will allow the public to realize the educational impact from the work created by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction.